Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Roberta's Room Tour



Hey guys!
How's school been going so far?
Oh me? Well so far school's been going okay. It’s taking me a little bit of time getting used to being back into the motion of things. Well I finally finished setting up my room so I’m going to share that with you guys. Now I'm not done decorating and I'm most likely going to reorganize everything because I'm like that, but when I do, I'll make another blog with video, or I'll post it on Youtube and link you guys to it. Well anyway, enjoy!
Disclaimers: These are blurry. I don't have a camera currently so I had to take them with my phone. soon as I figure out how to work this, I will add pictures to my posts (if I have more than one), but for now, I’ll link you guys something



No comments:

Post a Comment