Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Charlcie's Back-To-School Style


Hey everyone! For my blog post this week I wanted to share with you three outfits that I can't wait to wear at college this Fall.

Outfit #1



This outfit is awesome because it's really comfortable and cute. I'm wearing a really BRIGHT purple dress with a cargo jacket that I've rolled the sleeves up on. I also have on leopard print flats. Wearing bright colors with a print will definitely get you noticed
on campus, which is important when you're a new student, like me.

 

(Dress: American Apparel. Jacket: Lucky Brand. Shoes: Target.)

Outfit #2


Wearing cargo pants allow you to mix it up a little from everyday jeans. I also really like cargo for Fall, which is why it's in two of these outfits. I've kept it simple on top with a basic white ribbed tank. For accessories I have on a purple printed scarf, and metallic gold sandals.

(Pants: Kohl's. Tank: Target. Scarf: Banana Republic. Sandals: Bakers.)

Outfit #3

In this third outfit I have on a more "fancy" top, it's kind of a silk-y material with a ruffle down the middle and a floral print. I kept it suitable for daytime by pairing it with shorts, and covering up on top with a blazer. The simple black, white, and gray color scheme also makes it more casual. In these photos I'm wearing two different shoes: a silver sandal, and a silver Toms shoe, because I thought they both looked awesome with this look.

(Top: Target. Blazer: Forever 21. Shorts: Victoria's Secret. Sandal: American Eagle. Shoe: Toms.)

So those are my top three Back-to-School outfits. I hope you guys liked them, and kind of got an understanding of my style. I'd love to hear what all of you are planning on wearing to school also.

No comments:

Post a Comment