Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

College Haul!

I've been doing a lot of school shopping this month and thought I would share what all I have gotten. I move into my dorm next Sunday! I can't wait! Here are some of the things I have gotten over the last month, mainly they are from Target, Walmart, and Kohls. I have a lot of stuff already from last year I will be using again this year.

Bathroom

  • Shower cleaner (Comet brand)
  • Toilet cleaner (Clorox brand, the wands with disposable heads, very easy to clean up!)
  • Shampoo
  • Soap
  • Soap for sink (from Bath and Body Works)
  • Sink cleaner
  • Body wash (from Bath and Body Works)
Room

  • Body Pillow + Cover
  • fish tank for my new beta fish Bennie!
  • Disinfectant wipes (Very handy for cleaning dust off a desk!)
  • Dry erase calendar
  • Food
Organize

  • 3 shelf bookcase
  • 2 fabric squares for bookcase
  • Mini 3 drawer storage
  • Fabric storage bin
  • Make up case
  • Folder holder for my notebooks
  • New desk lamp with organizing base
  • Over the door hangers (comes in handy a lot during winter months!)
Study

  • planner from Victoria Secret
  • 6 folders
  • 2 binders
  • pens
  • all my books for class

I still have a lot of pencils, highlighters, and paper from last year. Also from last year I will be using the same bedding, shoe organizer, closet sweater organizer, storage totes, my old fabric bin, mini fridge, towels and computer things. I have also made a picture collage, bulletin board, and a J for my door. Save money and make decorations instead of buying them. :) I am also bringing my bathroom rug and toilet cozy, as well as the trash cans. If your mom doesn't mind, just take the stuff you have at home :)

Twitter.com/SororitySisJen


No comments:

Post a Comment