Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Look Cute While Working Out!




A huge part of college is food—eating a lot of it and working a little of it off. It’s really important to incorporate working out into your college life; it’ll make you look better, feel better, and more ready to conquer those classes. You don’t have to look drab and worn out while at the gym, especially in all of those cute athletes that are always there. There are plenty of clothes that are super cute and super affordable! These are the types of workout clothes I typically go for (or would if I had the money!)


Sports Bras

Target has a bunch of sports bras that are chic- I really like these bright colored and tie dyed ones. These will always look cute under tanks.

Shorts

 My favorite shorts to work out in are the Nike Tempo Track sports shorts. They’re pretty pricey, but they sure are pretty. They come in a plethora of colors, and my school even has signature shorts that are in the school colors! If you can’t afford these, check out local Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall stores. They typically have these shorts and Adidas ones for fairly cheap. I usually go for these because they have more breathable material and are less likely to bunch up.
Tanks/ Tshirts
I don’t really spend money on t-shirts or tanks, because I don’t really care about them. I get most of my t-shirts to work out in from thrift stores, and tank tops from places like Walmart. I just make sure that they don’t ride up and are durable, and I’m good to go!
Shoes






 












I am a sneaker fiend. I love buying shoes to work out in, and when you’re shoe shopping, it’s best to get shoes based on what exercises you’re doing. I recently went to the shoe store, and if you’re running, whether it be on a treadmill or on the sidewalk, it’s best to get shoes with a lot of support. One thing the employee said was to not get Nike Shox for working out, they will kill your feet. I ended up getting a pair of asics, and they make me feel like I’m running on clouds. Another type of shoe I like are the Nike Lunar Glides.

These are my picks for work out clothes. Hope you’ve gotten some inspiration! Let me know if you have any questions!
tumblr: whatjordansaid.tumblr.com
twitter: whatjordansaid

No comments:

Post a Comment