Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Five Fashion Essentials to Bring To School!

I was supposed to have this up yesterday, but I completely forgot.. I'm so sorry!

Even though I'm only in high school, I feel like these are some essentials you need to have for school/college!

1. COMFORTABLE jeans!


These are so important, because if you buy those super skinny, tight, uncomfortable jeans and wear them to class, you’re going to be so uncomfortable and barely be able to sit down! So even though they might not be as “fashionable” buy at least one pair of regular boot-cut jeans! I promise your legs will thank me ;)

2. A cute sundress!

This is a really good idea of something to bring, because they’re so versatile! You can wear them to a less casual party, shopping, to class, on a date, to the movies… anywhere really! You can even wear them in the winter by adding tights and a light denim or leather jacket!

3. UGG (or knockoff!) boots!

I know some people think these are so ugly, but I personally think they’re really cute! Even if you think they’re ugly, they’re honestly the most comfortable shoes you’ll ever wear! They’re really good in the winter, as long as it’s not raining/snowy, to walk to class in!

4. A TON of basic t-shirts!

They might sound boring, but you’re really going to want them for class, those lazy days, and if you’re just sitting around studying. You aren’t going to want to dress up all the time!


5. Jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry!

These are sooo essential because they’re a really easy way to dress up any outfit! If you do decide to go with the basic t-shirt, jeans, and Uggs… then layer a bunch of necklaces, bracelets, and wear cute jewelry and you’re set


I hope you enjoyed this video, and that it helps a little bit!
XOXO,
Jess

www.twitter.com/lovebeautyx3

No comments:

Post a Comment