Bar

Academics Beauty College Cooking Freshman Health Life Style Work Sorority Sisters YouTube Sorority Sisters Twitter Image Map

Monday, August 15, 2011

What's Bumpin' This Week


Hey guys!

So I don't have much to say this week because I'm not doing much but going to work and trying to make lists of what to buy for back to school. But I do like to listen to music and can tell you what I've been listening to non-stop this past month! So let's go!


1. The Kids from Yesterday- My Chemical Romance
2. Trade Mistakes- Panic! At the Disco
3. Starlight- Muse
4. Situations- New Found Glory
5. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't- Brand New
6. Monster- Paramore
7. The Virginia Company- Pocahontas Soundtrack
8. Ain't Nothin' Bout You- Brooks and Dunn
9. Beautiful Dirty Rich- Lady Gaga
10. Heads Carolina, Tails California- Jo Dee Messina

What are you guy's favorite songs? I'm always looking for new music!

twitter: whatjordansaid
tumblr: whatjordansaid.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment